Thursday, March 24, 2011

Just Coming out of the Kitchen ...

and it's the END OF MARCH?! ... this was too many caterings ... 6981 emails?! oh please let hubby have paid the suppliers ... well ... well my hips aren't any wider than they were in January so that must be a good sign. I am wiping remnants of .. is that spelt correctly? .. of cream cheese icing from my lips as I type and there were carrot cakes for 150 just picked up. thank god for carrot cake. i seem te recall eating a salad yesterday of cress, kale and baby romaine with roasted tomato and some sort of grilled cheese i threw together in the panini press with brie, souer angel and chedder. i think the brie was overkill but certainly the onion marmalade wasn't ... :o) and now i'm off to bed. just as soon as I finish the rest of this Woodford bourbon that's wallowing in the bottom of my glass. good night girls! damn but we work a bit too hard me thinks. Ja. Da. eto pravda ... :o) katrin

1 comment: